Fire in the freezer!
Initially, I thought I would update my blog after the upcoming Saturday, because it will be, most probably, a special day for me regardless of the outcome. Then again, why should I wait for a happy /sad/neutral event to keep my writers flow happening? Saturday’s story will be published sooner or later, according to the outcome of the event, but I must keep going now. So today I’m talking about the extremes, even if it is not so evident from the title. By extremes I mean extremes within a human being, don’t know how many of us can pick up the idea of experiencing extremes in themselves. Here, I am not talking about little mood swings but extreme emotions, feelings and thoughts which can change the world, both ways. Here I am trying to figure out what all are the possible extremes seen in human beings, according to my personal bit of research, assumptions and some books I have read. For instance, someone might realize the presence of intense energy inside but when it comes to somethi...





Comments
The brochure looks really nice. The green colour is very complimentary and so typically Kerala.
The no smoking campaign ad is bang on target!
As for the Magazine cover...i think i have seen the guy on the cover page somewhere!! Cant remember though!! :P
Hahahah! Loved your work!! keep up the good work!